Monday, February 22, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We made it home yesterday afternoon.  I hate coming home after a weekend away.  I hate unpacking almost as much as I hate packing.  I hate doing laundry.  I hate having to go to get up and go to work.  I would much rather still be sitting by the fire with my coffee and book.  On our way out I wanted to get an ornament for our Christmas tree so we stopped at The Christmas Place.  Oh My Word!  I could have spent all. day. long in there.  Patrick stayed in the car with Ally and it is probably a good thing cause I could have spent a fortune.  I bought a couple ornaments.  I'm ready for Christmas after seeing that place.  Patrick wanted to stop at the knife place while I sat in the car with Ally.  We had a nice drive back.  We decided it takes twice as long to get up there as it does to get back! Ha!  Isn't that always the case on vacation?!? 
I guess that's all from here.  Thank goodness Monday is almost over!  Only 4 more days till the weekend!

No comments: