Monday, February 8, 2010

The Saints go Marching In...

I was so excited for the Saints to win last night.  My husband and his buddy were pulling for the Colts and boy were they disappointed!  I tried not to rub it in to bad.  My favorite moment besides Peyton Manning throwing and interception to seal the deal for the Saints, was when Saints QB Drew Brees was holding his son after the game and simply looking around taking it all in with huge tears in his eyes.  It was so sweet and special to see that.  I bet they are still partying on Burbon Street! 


And yesterday was the 1 month anniversary of Bama's victory over Texas for the Title.  What a month.  Doesn't seem like it's been that long.  My cousin sent and email of all his favorite moments from the season.  I'm working on mine.  I'll have it up at the end of the day so check back!

1 comment:

Becca's Dirt said...

I am thrilled for the Saints. It has been a long time coming but they finally made it. What a great game it was too. I like that they took chances and sealed it.