Saturday, June 13, 2009

"All By Myself..." Is it really that bad?

Okay I'm not actually "all by myself" because I do have my husband...but you see he works weekends, and nights pretty much whenever I'm not working he is! It is so hard to hang out with my married friends when my husband is unavailable. I feel like such a loser! Then to make things worse my sister had to make me feel like crap because I didn't want to spend my last ten dollars for the week at the movies. I don't like going to the movies, especially during the weekends. My sister thinks I am anti social. I just hate paying all that money to go to a movie where I am going to be distracted by some kids walking up and down the stairs or someone on their cell phone. Plus I always feel bad when I go and do fun stuff while Patrick is at work. Especially if it is something that I think he would enjoy! Oh well I guess that's part of life. We're just thankful that he has a pretty secure job!

5 comments:

A mom and one princess said...

hey girl, i am so with you on this one. i am by myself a lot. we should totally hang out. i think we live pretty close to each other.

Maggie said...

We should hang out! Where do you live? We are in Morris by the ballpark!

A mom and one princess said...

oh i thought for some reason that yall lived in corner?! did i just make that up??? i live in corner, but we should still hang out since were both alone all the time, haha!!

Maggie said...

We almost built a house in Corner... but then we didn't! Anyways We should hang out!

A mom and one princess said...

ok, i knew i had heard something about yall and corner. email me lrdavis2@charter.net and i will give you my number and the next time your bored just call me!