Monday, June 22, 2009

Tactful Bride...

Friday night my sister and I went to a Bachelorette party for a friend of ours. It is really neat because she has a sister the same age as my sister so we like to all hang out together. Although we don't do it very often. They are the kind of friends that even when you don't see them very often you just pick right back up where you left off. I love them. (I think they simply tolerate me and love my sister but I'll take it either way!) We went to dinner at P.F. Changs which was so yummy! Then we went back to Caroline's house and had dessert! It was a blast catching up and thinking back to the way I felt a week before my wedding!
Beth the beautiful bride!

Caroline, Beth and Jessica...they have been best friends since Junior high.Me and my sister!Beth and her sister Whitney!The oh so yummy Fruit Pizza!

All in all it was a wonderful night! I wish Beth nothing but the best as she approaches her wedding day! I can't wait I know it will be beautiful! Just remember to be Tactful!!!

No comments: