Thursday, June 11, 2009

What's a girl to do?

Okay I am at a point in my life where a lot of my friends are getting pregnant and having babies, so the topic of baby names comes up often. Now while I am not ready to have a baby and don't feel like I will be for a year or two I do have names picked out (I feel very confident that most girls do). Where my problem comes is I don't know whether or not I should share my baby names with other people. I am worried that someone might "steal" them but in the same sense I don't want them to use them either. Some of them are family names so they are very special to Patrick and I. I know in the grand scheme of things this is not really that big of a deal!
What do yall think...do you tell or not?

PS: What are yall's names and how did you choose them?

3 comments:

A mom and one princess said...

haha!! i dont tell! i dont want my names stolen either! the ones i really like but know i will not use, i go ahead and tell!

M. Horton said...

Thanks...you know there are some people that you feel comfortable enough to tell them...but there are some that I'm not so sure about! Not that I think everyone is going to want to use my names but you know!!!

Brittany said...

I say if it's a name you really want to use, you better make it known! I don't have any names that I'm just set on so it's not that big of a deal for me, but I would just go ahead and tell people. Especially since they are family names. You kinda have rights to them if they actually mean something.