Thursday, June 11, 2009

What's a girl to do?

Okay I am at a point in my life where a lot of my friends are getting pregnant and having babies, so the topic of baby names comes up often. Now while I am not ready to have a baby and don't feel like I will be for a year or two I do have names picked out (I feel very confident that most girls do). Where my problem comes is I don't know whether or not I should share my baby names with other people. I am worried that someone might "steal" them but in the same sense I don't want them to use them either. Some of them are family names so they are very special to Patrick and I. I know in the grand scheme of things this is not really that big of a deal!
What do yall think...do you tell or not?

PS: What are yall's names and how did you choose them?

3 comments:

A mom and one princess said...

haha!! i dont tell! i dont want my names stolen either! the ones i really like but know i will not use, i go ahead and tell!

Maggie said...

Thanks...you know there are some people that you feel comfortable enough to tell them...but there are some that I'm not so sure about! Not that I think everyone is going to want to use my names but you know!!!

Brittany said...

I say if it's a name you really want to use, you better make it known! I don't have any names that I'm just set on so it's not that big of a deal for me, but I would just go ahead and tell people. Especially since they are family names. You kinda have rights to them if they actually mean something.