Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Weekend Recap

I had a busy weekend! Friday night my mom, dad sister and I went to the local civic center and watched the outdoor movie. They usually show kids movies but we talked them into showing a movie for the older kids and adults so this time they showed...

the sing along version. My sister and I belted out the tunes. We had a blast!

This was before the show stared!

Saturday I worked all morning organizing our bills in our new office. I will post pictures as soon as I get it all put together. There are still a few things to be done! That night I went to a friends wedding. It was beautiful! Beth was a beautiful bride. I didn't take any pictures... I am now regretting that! After the wedding my sister and I went to Target and to visit her friend that just got back from Thailand. It was good to see her.

Sunday before church Patrick and I worked in the office some more then I went to church andto lunch at my parents! Patricks parents came by Sunday afternoon to see the office. Then we watched Taken. It was a really good movie. I recommend to to anyone who likes suspense thrillers.

All in all it was a wonderfully busy weekend. This weekend I am heading to the lake. Patrick has to work.

No comments: