Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend Review

This weekend was filled with some summer fun! Friday night Ally and I picked up Drew, Ava and Porter and we headed to the Gardendale Civic Center for the outdoor Moovie! We watched Charlotte's Web! I love that movie and the new one is pretty good! Luckily my Mom, Dad and Sister were meeting me there to help. Drew and Ava are no problem but Porter, now that's another story! He's always wanting to be on the go! All in all is was a nice night out! We couldn't have asked for better weather! It was perfect!

Saturday my sister and I woke up to watch Breakfast in Bed on Soap Net! We always watch Beverly Hills 90210! We went to the grocery store then she drug me to Target and Books-A-Million. I hate shopping with her! She never knows what she wants to buy and she can't ever make a decision!

Sunday I went to church then to my parents for lunch! We watched the race! We all have our favorite drivers and we tease each other, especially mom because she is so gullible. She gets so mad at us but it is fun! I also finally moved some of the boxes that have been sitting at my mom and dad's for almost 2 years. They were the boxes of my pictures that were in my old room at school. My high school yearbooks and scrapbooks! I enjoyed looking back through them. Patrick liked looking at them too! All in all it was a pretty good weekend!

No comments: