Friday, June 12, 2009

Do it Yourself Project

I am so excited about the little DIY project I did this week! Patrick and I are trying to redo (or actually just do) our office. We had a desk that the people we bought from left. It is very cluttered and not very functional so we thought for our birthdays this summer we would buy a new desk and a bookshelf. Well I had a white filing cabinet and the desk and shelf are black so I wanted to still use the filing cabinet. I had some wallpaper that was given to me that i wasn't going to use on the wall that was a black and white print so I used it to cover the cabinet and just painted the drawers black. I was so excited with how it turned out!
With out further ado...

2 comments:

Jessica Kitchens Lewis said...

Nice job! I love DIY projects, and your file cabinet will now be beautiful as well as functional.

hungeryjack said...

Nice post - horton wallpaper ..Keep Posting


Ron
horton wallpaper - 1024×768
FreeWallpapers