Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Favorites

A few of my favorite things...
  • The beautitful weather we are having here this week.  Especially this afternoon.  Sunny & 70 not a cloud in sight. 
  • I love this website.  They have all kinds of stuff.  You pretty much have to check it everyday cause you never know what they'll have. I got a Jessica Simpson dress for $49 it retailed for $128. ttp://www.ideeli.com/
  • I am also loving my Jacket in a Packet!  It rained here yesterday and I stayed dry as a bone in my jacket.  For 13 bucks you beat it!
  • I finished the Twilight books.  Can I just say that I was disappointed in the ending.  I don't want to give away for anyone who hasn't read them but it seemed very anti-climatic for there to have been so much drama for four books.
  • I am loving the jumper/rompers this spring.  I got one for Easter and I loved wearing it.  It was so comfy.  I really want to get a few more.
  • Today for lunch I went to a local place that is so yummy.  While I was there the place was filled with high school kids.  Prom must be this weekend cause they were all wearing their prom shirts.  It was funny to me to listen to their conversations.  I remember when everything seemed like such a big deal.  It was like the world was stopping for them this weekend.  I remember feeling that same way. 
  • I'm kind of sad that Ugly Betty is coming to an end next week.  I haven't always been an avid viewer but I started watching it last season because it came on of Friday nights and I was home alone since Patrick was at work!I can't decided how it is going to end.  This week made me think that Betty and Daniel might give it a go but that just seems so unlikely.  I just can't decide.
That is all I can think of for now.  I've got to go shopping tomorrow for several gifts for people.  I'm excited it's supposed to be beautiful  tomorrow.  I can't wait!


1 comment:

Brittany said...

You can add "Doing way more manuel labor that I was prepared for, while helping my semi-demanding friend redo her bedroom" to the list. I know how much you enjoyed that!