Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

On an unrelated note...I am watching American Idol right now and I am perplexed by the thought that Adam Lambert is "mentoring" these people!   I guess if anyone knows the king it's Adam! Right?!? Yeah I don't think so either.  I love Elvis.  In college my roommates and I went to Memphis for a weekend.  We went to Graceland I loved it.  I'm not sure my roommates were as excited.  I'll have to do a post on that trip.  Enough of my Idol "weigh-in"...
I have tried my hardest to resist the chocolate this week.  It's been though but I feel like I am doing good.  Something I am failing miserably on...my french fry addiction!  I gave them up for lent but have eaten them everyday since Easter.  Yes I know...it's ridiculous.  I am embarassed.  I just count them and eat a smaller dinner to make up for it.  I can totally tell a difference in my energy level since i've added grease back to my daily diet.  It isn't a good feeling! 

Down 1.6lbs from last week.  This brings my total loss to 19.4lbs.  Almost 20lbs.  I am so excited and proud.  I have gone shopping the past three weekends because I no longer dread trying on clothes. (I haven't bought anything..yet!  I'm still enjoying getting to wear clothes that have been hanging in my closet for two years!) I'm still a work in progress. Everyday is a struggle to make the right choices and some days I don't but I don't dwell on it.  The next meal or day I get back on track.  
I think that is all for this week.

 

1 comment:

Brandi said...

You are doing so good. I am kind of nervous to weigh in tonight. It has been a rough week and I haven't got to exercise to much.