Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

I'm so proud this week for mainly one reason.  I went to the doctor last week and I've lost 31lbs since July 2009.  I was so excited!  I also went shopping Friday and bought a really cute dress that I'd never been able to wear last summer.  I feel so good! However, I did not get out and exercise this week.  I knew it was what I needed to do but I didn't do it which in turn resulted in a 0.2lb gain.  I'm not proud of it but I kind of needed it to see that I do have to continue to work or everything I've worked so hard for will disappear.
I was up this week.  I'm going to get my tail moving this week.  I'm actually looking forward to it.  I used to really enjoy running  in the morning.  It was my me time and I miss it.  I really want to run a 5k.  Plus I going to the beach in a few weeks and although I'm 30lbs lighter I'm not exactly bikini ready!   

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Congrats on losing 31 lbs. Thats awesome. I know what you mean though. I have really been slacking on exercising. I have got to get started.

Becca's Dirt said...

Congrats on the 31 pounds. You have come a long way already. I've been putting on some weight lately and need to get it back down. Thanks for sharing your journey.