Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bachelor

Last night was yet another installment of Jake's quest for love.  My oh my was it something.  I wish that Jake could see some of these girls when they wake up in the morning.  It's almost scary!  Well Vienna gets the first one on one date and boy is she proud.  All we can hear is how much she deserves this and how excited she is.  And she wonders why the other girls hate her.  I think the main reason I don't like her is because I have a hard time believing everything she says.  You see when my sister was little she could never lie because when she tried she always avoided eye contact by looking at the ceiling.  Vienna does that everytime she is talking to the camera and it really bugs me.  I would have been very upset if my one on one date was spent hanging upside down off a bridge.  She just seems totally not what he is looking for but what do I know.  I think there may be some serious foreshadowing when all the other girls have said that he she is his type then they are not...
Next is the group date...better known as the Worst Date Ever.  I would have died if I had to perform comedy in front of a live audience.  Michelle lets us know just hwo crazy she is and finally Jake sees it and sends her packing.  Allie lets her true colors show but I still love her.  She is one of the few that actually still looks pretty in the mornings.  Tenley lets him in one her past.  She is so sweet and so real.  On paper she seems perfect for him.  She is everything that he has said that he wants in a wife.  Plus she is adorable.  I still really like Corrie but I'm not sure how much longer she'll be around.  She probably should have just stuck to makign fun of girls that were there and could defend themselves.  Elizabeth is such a game player and thinks very highly of herself.  I'm glad he finally called her out on it (and sent her home!) 
Finally, the last one on one date goes to sweet Ella.  You know I love the southern girl.  Her son is so cute and could pass for Jakes kid.  They have a great date at Sea World.  I really like her and I think he does too. 
I just can't figure Jake out.  All the women that he really seems to have a connection with are very different.  I think the front runners right now are Vienna (although I can't for the life of me figure it out), Ella, and Tenley or Allie. 
That's all for now.
Check back tomorrow for my Wednesday Weigh-In!

No comments: