Sunday, January 31, 2010

Miss America

I think we may have scarred the boys for life.  We made Drew and Porter watch Miss America last night.  They were not impressed.  Porter was more impressed with the dead deer on the wall.  (Frankly the deer was more interesting than some of the girls!)  Some of the introductions were more embarassing than the introductions on the bachelor.  My favorites were Miss Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisana and Kentucky.  Can you tell I'm from the south! 
I love this sweet kid.  We just recently started taking him to church with us (we don't have a nursery).  Every Sunday when I drop Ally off at my parents house before church he is there waiting  and just says "church, church."  It is so cute.  Well this morning his mom had already gone to church, my mom was out of town and I just dropped Ally off really quick cause I was running late.  When I go home from church he just started saying church and I had to tell him that I had already been.  Isn't that the cutest thing.  Then he ate lunch and crawled up in my lap and slept for about 3 hours. 
I also went through some old pictures while I was at my parents house.  It was so funny to look at pictures from my freshmen year of high school.  I looked like a baby.  I'll have to scan some to show yall.  
My mom went to Baton Rouge, LA to get stuff for the Mardi Gras party at church.  She brought me some "Who Dat?" Saints cups and potatoe chips.  I'm saving them for the Super Bowl next Sunday. 
I have a busy week and I'm so not ready for it.  Why do the weekends go by so quickly?

No comments: