Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Friday Night!

It's finally Friday night!  I've had a pretty busy yet uneventful week!  Thursday we had our "Grey's Night"  it was so much fun!  I got to hang out with baby Jasper and all my girlfriends! 

I've been busy planning a going away party for our old youth directors at church.  These people are so special to me.  I'm not real sure how my teenage years would have turned out if I hadn't had their voice of reason everytime I started to so something stupid.  They are moving to Houston. I'm trying to get all the old youth group together before they go.  We are doing a Mexican Fiesta theme.  I wanted to call it an "Adios Fiesta" but was afraid it wasn't as funny as I thought it was! Ha!

Tonight I went to my in-laws to celebrate Patrick's brother-in-law's birthday!  It was fun to get to hang out with them.  I haven't done to well today with the WW.  We had bar-b-que for dinner but I did resist cake.  Well not totally, I brought a piece home for tomorrow.

Tomorrow I am going to finally take down our Christmas treeYes I still have my tree up.  I still have my garland on the mantel and the lighted trees on the porch and in the foyer!  And yes I still have them lit (I don't light the one the porch!). Our stockings are still hung by the chimney with care.  I just love the warm glow the lights give off, it gives the room a whole different feel!

But all that can wait till tomorrow!  Right now I'm going to enjoy my glass of wine and catch up on tv I've missed this week.
 
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend

No comments: