Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday Shower



Today was such a nice day. (It's still freezing cold here but we're getting used to it! Ha!)  A friend of mine, Jessica,  is expecting her first child.  Joshua Patton (they are going to call hm Patton) will be here in Febuary.  We had a little shower for her today.  It was so nice we went to lunch at the yummy P.F. Chang's.  It was wonderful!  I had such a great time getting to hang out and catch up with old friends.  We sat around and talked about life and how much we've all changed. 
Thank you Jessica for inviting me to be a part of this special time!
I also got to hang out with this little cutie...

This is Mr. Jasper.  He is a sweetheart!
He is such a doll.  He is one of the prettiest babies I've ever seen.  He looks just like his mother.  I just love getting to sit around and chat with old friends.  We even got out the old yearbooks and had a good laugh.  The girls I got to catch up with today are some of my oldest friends. 
We are going to try to start a "Supper Club" now that most of us are in the same place again.  Anyone had any luck with this venture?  I would love any suggestions that make it simple and fun!

No comments: