Tuesday, January 5, 2010

On the Wings of Love...





This could be the most dramatic season yet...yeah yeah like we haven't heard that before!  I just finished up watching last nights episode.  WOW is all I can say.  Okay girls lets play use the lamest line you can think of for your first meeting with the man of our dreams.  We saw peacock feathers to attract a mate, two sided coins that didn't help anyone's chances of staying, aviator glasses "from one aviator to another", someone fell for him... literally, and my personal favorite some Texas dirt.  I wonder how embarassed some of these girls were to watch themselves with the rest of the world?  Because I would have been mortified.  We got to see Jillian and Ed, they seem so in love!  I really like them except I am pretty old fashion and it bothered me that they were talking about trying to have a baby when they aren't even married. Or were they talking about really getting a dog?  I was kind of confused!  Some of the girls will do whatever it takes like the costume...it  was a bit much for me but Jake seemed to be in to it!   But it all kind of fits him because he is very cheesy. I love him but he's cheesy!  I have some early favorites!  I didn't think the selection was all that great.  I mean the girls were all beautiful but most didn't seem like they were really there for him more for their 15 minutes of fame or maybe in hopes to be the next bachelorette! 
My three favorites.  These 3 seemed the most sincere and down to earth! (in no particular order)

Ali: I really like her and I think she'll be one of the final 3!


Tenley: She is my favorite! I think she'll be in the top 2!

Corrie: I really like her but I'm not so sure how Jake feels about her!

I was surprised by a few of his picks!  Like the girl with the dog... She seemed very immature and like she was just looking for someone to take care of her finances! 
Oh well I think that is all for tonight.  I can't wait for the rest of the season.  I think it's going to be a good one!


No comments: