Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

Well I slept through my meeting.  I laid down for a few minutes at 4:00 and woke up at 6:15. Yikes!  It has been a rough week to start an eating program.  I had two birthday parties to go to this weekend.  Yes that was two times I had to resist cake.  It was tough.  We had Full Moon bar-b-que (I don't even know the points value)  I did resist cake Friday night but I cheated and had my mother-in-law pack me a piece to have Saturday morning.  Then I looked at the points...one 3"square of cake with icing is 12 points....yes 12 points that is more than half of my allotted points for the day.  I only ate half.  Saturday we had mexican and I did really bad.  I had chicken nachos and a margarita.  I did resist the cake completely though!  For me it's really tough to count the points when i'm out.  I've done pretty good the other days.  Okay so here it is...
Down almost a whole pound from last week.  Which is surprising considering all I've eaten.

I have got to get moving.  I am so lazy!  It is cold here again this week which makes it very hard for me to get motivated to get out of the house.
One of my favorite meals right now is Whole wheat rotini with diced tomatoes and a little grated parmesan.  It's 6 points and tastes really good and is very filling.  It's a comfort food for me!
Another struggle of mine is eating breakfast.  I never have enough time.   If anyone has any quick, low cal breakfast suggestions I would really appreciate them...

2 comments:

Brittany said...

A few suggestions:

-whole wheat waffles. Or maybe they aren't whole wheat, but they have these blueberry ones that are so good! And you don't need syrup for them.
-A good lunch meal is turkey hot dog on whole wheat bun. You can put a little cheese on them and I think they are only like 3pts total.
-Special K bar for breakfast. They aren't very filling, but it's something.
-Slim fast
-Apple with peanut butter

That's about all I can think of right now.

Lacy and I were running yesterday morning and we ran by chick-fil-a.... all we could smell was those amazing chicken biscuits! ugh! Luckily they weren't open yet!

Yea for one pound though!!! Those add up!

Becca's Dirt said...

You are doing so good. Keep it up.