Friday, March 5, 2010

Kindness

When Patrick and I got back from our trip to the mountains last week I decided that I would email the rental company to let them know how pleased we were with the cabin and just to say thank you for offering such affordable rates and nice accomodations. Well the next day I recieved an email from one of the owners saying that they appreciated it. I was impressed that they took the time to reply when they really didn't have to. Then today in the mail I recieved a hand written note thanking us for our kind email and to make sure we let them know who we are next time we're up there. I was impressed ( I realize they just want our repeat business but we were already satisfied). It just goes to show that a kind word can go a long way! So make sure you tell people when you are pleased as well as when you have a problem you know they'll appreciate it! 

(We rented from Auntie Belhams's Realty and Nightly Rentals  in case you were wondering.)

No comments: