Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

Yay for Wednesday...only two more days till the weekend.  I've had a pretty good week.  I've tried very hard to eat the right things and count all the points.  That's the hardest part for me, counting the points.  I try to cook alot and it gets stressful to count all the ingredients and points and figure out the amount of servings and the serving size.  I'm getting better and one good thing is that I tend to cook the same 5-10 recipies over and over so once I've figured out the points I just write down so I have it the next time.  I went to WW and weighed in but I didn't stay for the meeting.  I've been sorta stressed out nothing big just a few little things that are picking at me, I'm mostly just mad at myself. 
Anyways on to the scale...

Down 1.2lbs from last week.  At WW I weighed in at 150lbs for a weeks loss of 2.4lbs.  (I know that this is probably confusing but I likw to keep up with both. Since my scale doesn't show the same number as the WW scale)
 
This brings my Wednesday Weigh-In total loss to 14lbs on the blog and  my Weight Watchers total loss to 11.3lbs!!! 
I'm really excited.  I feel so much better.  I know I've said this every week but I've got to start moving.  I really want to start running again.  My clothes are fitting better (still not as good as they once did but we're making progress)  I've really started adding lots of fruits to me diet.  I'm still working on the veggies...they just aren't as good to me so it's more difficult for me to add them. 
 I guess that's all for this week.  I'm going to try out a recipie I got from WW.  You add 12oz of diet soda to a cake mix and bake it.  You use Fat Free Whipped Topping for the icing.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments: