Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

We'll just get right to the scale.  It's not great but every little bit counts.
Down 0.4lbs from last week.  I wanted to lose 2lbs this week but I didn't do anything to make it happen.  It's amazing how when I eat right and exercise I see results.  So this week it's back to basics.  I went to the grocery store on Saturday so I can cook all week.  I'm also going to take advantage of the beautiful weather and get out more.  Of course with Easter being Sunday it's going to be hard to resist the candy.  I've told the Easter bunny that I don't need any candy.  (Yes i'm almost 25 years old and still get an Easter basket at my parents house.  Patrick's parents still give us baskets too!)  I ordered a dress for Easter but I don't think it's going to get here in time.  I ordered a size 8.  (I hope it fits when it does arrive.) 
I'm adding a McLinky again this week...feel free to join in on the fun and add your Weigh-In right here.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

It's going to be hard this weekend to resist all the candy and food but I am going to try hard. I think I will join in on Weigh in Wednesday next week after I have a full week under my belt. It looks like you are doing good. Every bit does count. I am so glad it is getting warm so I can get out more too.

Kate said...

I found your blog from Brittany's blog. Good for you for posting your weight on your blog every week! I don't know if I could do that! Its awesome that you have already lost 15 pounds!