Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

I am really feeling good these days.  The sun decided to stay for a while this weekend.  The sun seriously warms my soul.  I love it.  So while the sun was out and it was 70 degrees Monday I drug an old quilt out to the back yard and read for over an hour.  The sun started settting and the air started to get cooler so I decided to head inside.  Now, while I throughly enjoyed my time with Edward and Bella reading Breaking Dawn  I should have used the beautiful day to walk or run.  But I didn't and I'm not going to dwell on it.  I didn't count points 5 out of the 7 days this week.  I still watched what I ate I just didn't write it all down and I'm positive I went over but I needed it this week.  This is why the Weight Watchers program is so good.  You can slack off and not follow it as intensely and still see some results.  Granted you will see the most results and make the greatest progress if you are very diligent and follow it very closely. 
At WW I weighed is at 148.4lbs for a loss of 1.6lbs.  See what I mean when I follow the program exactly and track every single point I see a larger loss. I'm happy with 1.6lbs this week. 
Now for the scale...
 
Down 1.7lbs from last week.
Which brings my Wednesday Weigh-In total to right at 15lbs.  That excites me to no end.  My WW total loss was 12.8lbs.  (And to clear up any confusion... I started the Wednesday Weigh-In a week before I started WW so I had already lost 4lbs when I started WW.)

No comments: