Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Pearl...

Operation save the pink pearl was unsuccessful.  After numerous attempts Patrick regretfully called off the search around 8:30 this morning.  I am now is a bit of a pickle.  I'm not sure what to do with her mate.  I have one pink pearl that is lonely and missing it's mate.  What should I do with it?  I hate to just through it out.  But is seems silly to hold on to it knowing I'll never find the other.  They don't mean to much to me.  I did get them for my 21st birthday but not from anyone special or anything.  I just loved them.  They were the perfect size to wear day or night.  I have a fairly large collection of pearls missing their mate.  Sadly none of them are similar enough to be new mates.  

1 comment:

Brittany said...

sad day!!!!! But I have one single pearl also...maybe the match????