Sunday, March 28, 2010

2 Years Later...

Today years ago today Patrick and I tied the knot.  It was one of the best days of my life.  It was so special.  My parents throw a great party but this was one of their best.  They did an amazing job. We couldn't have asked for anything more.  It doesn't seem like it has been two years but I guess it has.  I think Patrck working nights makes it seem like it hasn't been that long.  I am still struggling to in my role as a wife.  I work on it daily it's tough balancing work, cooking, cleaning and family time.  We take it one day at a time and continue to grow and learn about ourselves and each other. 
March 28, 2008
Honeymoon in Florida
2 years later Cades Cove.
I feel like we look so much older now. 

You can read more about our wedding here, here, and here.

No comments: