Sunday, March 21, 2010

Shopping, Vampires, and Birthdays

I had a pretty good weekend.  No complaints here.  This was the last weekend of my sister's spring break so we went shopping for Easter dresses.  I got a romper for spring and she got two pairs of shoes.  Neither of us actually got an Easter dress.  We had a blast.  Mom went with us.  Mom got an Easter outfit.  So the trip wasn't a total waste. 
While Mom was trying on clothes we had a photo shoot. 

After shopping I met up with some friends of a friends to watch New Moon.  I was disappionted with the movie.  I usually am when I've read the book first.  I just love books and the movies are always so cheesy!
I wish I would have taken pictures of all the decorations they were all so cute!

Today we went down to my Uncle Phillip's house. It was his birthday yesterday so we met up for cake.  Any excuse for cake right. 
These are my mom's brothers and sisters. (L-R) Babo, (Aunt Fran, Uncle Ron pictured), Uncle Jimmy, Uncle Phillip, Mom and Uncle Donald.  So fun! They are all pretty much crazy but I love them.
Porter was pooped from the party.  Ally was pretty tired too.
I just love her.  She is always up for a party!
Porter wanted to hold Ally on the ride home.  He did so good with her.  He just held her and loved on her.  They are pretty fond of each other.
After I got home we went to Patrick's parents house to show them the pictures from our trip to the mountians.  I just love going to visit with them.  They are two of the sweetest people I've ever met in my life.

All in all it was a great weekend.  It's cold again and going to be cold tomorrow.  I'm ready for it to actually turn warm and stay.  I long for sunshine on a daily basis. 

No comments: