Friday, December 24, 2010

And the Winner is...

Leslie
 with her "Out House" design.

Elizabeth was a close second with her "Tree house"

Drew completed his with a snowman. 

Porter used every kind of candy he could find.  He was so proud!

Ava is always a sucker for the sprinkles.  You can't really see them in the photo but the whole plate is covered in sprinkles.

Amy's was so pretty.  It was my favorite (other than mine) she went with a very simple and classic look.

I went with a "Log Cabin" design.  (It looks much better in person.)  I had a pond and a clothes line with little pants hanging on it.  My roof was way to big. But I was exhausted by the time it was ready for a roof.  At one point I just started squirting icing and yelled "Blizzard!"  My sister thought it was hilarious and she also felt sorry for me and let me use some of her coconut for more snow. 
We had so much fun this year.  I started planning what I was going to do about two weeks in advance.  I was very excited about my log cabin design.  I already have an idea about what I want to do next year.  We also had so much fun letting everyone vote on them and hearing their thoughts.  This is one of my favorite traditions and I can't wait till next year!

No comments: