Sunday, December 12, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

It is freezing today...literally I think the high was 32°. That is cold! We've had snow flurries all day but nothing is sticking! I went to church and then spent most of the afternoon sitting on the hearth at my parents house in front of the fire.


Ally even climbed up there with me.  She loved the fire too.

This was before we left the house this morning.  I had on my houndstooth scarf and Ally was wearing her houndstooth coat.  Patrick had to take our picture since we matched!

This weekend has been fun and somewhat low key.  Friday night I worked at a Christmas party serving wine and drinks.  I did it last year and had a ball so I was excited when the guys called and wanted me to do it again this year.  Saturday I spent some time with some sweet kiddos to get a shot for their Christmas card.  Then I did some shopping.  I'm really hoping to get most of my shopping done this week because next week it pretty busy.  I need to start wrapping. The holiday season is flying by (as with every other season these days).  I guess that's all for now. 

No comments: