Saturday, December 18, 2010

Beauty and the Beast

This afternoon my sister, Amy and I were so excited because we had tickets to see the live stage version of Beauty and the Beast.  I got to see it when my mom and I went to New York when I was in the 7th grade (about 13 years ago).  I didn't remember a lot of it (I slept through most of it the first time.)  It was so good.  Way better than I remembered!  Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite Disney movie so I new I'd love it.  We all cried pretty from the ballroom scene till the end.  I just couldn't help it.  It was so good!

This was before we left the house.  No, we didn't plan to coordinate!  It was so much fun and I'm so glad I got to share it with my sisters!
 *Gingerbread House Competition photos will be up tomorrow hopefully so stay tuned for that!

No comments: