Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Supper Club Christmas Party

Last night my boss hosted their supper club at their home and invited Patrick and I to join.  They always have a big crowd for Christmas.  Everyone brings their kids that are home from college and we play dirty Santa.  Last year I got my awesome Snuggie.  A good time was had by all.  I took a tic-tac-toe shot glass game.  I thought it was cool (i'm not sure anyone else did).   I got a really cute picture frame and was pretty excited about it.  We have one more Christmas party tonight.  I'm not sure I'm going to make it.  I'm so tired.  I'm not used to staying up this late so many nights in a row!  Luckily I have a pretty laid back office.

Ally was scared while we were playing Dirty Santa so Daddy protected her. 

Jordan was sweet to steal his mom's gift so she could have these cute gloves and a purse she wanted. 

One of the hit gifts.  Vintage sodas and a silly straw.  Other noteables (in case your looking for a hit gift for a party)  Shake Weight, Movie tickets, and gift cards (Target, Starbucks, and iTunes).

Ally got to go with us and she loves their toy box (for their dogs).  She was in the box trying to find the biggest bone they had!

No comments: