Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dinner with Friends

Last night I met up with a couple of my girlfriends for dinner.  We had a good time.  I don't hang out with them nearly enough.  I'm the only one of our friends without a baby.  (and they all have boys...not one of our friends has a girl yet. kind of crazy)  So where our conversations used to consist of men, shoes, purses and weekends out...now we talk about sleeping habits, teething tablets, daycares and due dates (one of our friends is due any day now).  I love to hear all about the goings on in their new lives.  I love kids and I can usually stay in the conversations using my nieces and nephews.  
Natalie & Caden, me and Marion (Tucker was in his carseat on the floor).
Can I just say that Alabama weather is crazy.  Yesterday we had freeze warnings, schools closed early dues to ice on the roads the high was 32°.  Today it's 65°.  I can't believe it.  Actually I can totally believe it, but it's still pretty crazy.

No comments: