Nine months old. I know I say it every month but I just can't believe how fast this year is flying by. I feel like you do something new every day. You've definitely found your voice and aren't afraid to use it. You love to laugh and it's the sweetest sound in the world.
- You weighed 16lbs 12oz at your checkup today. Still in the 5th percentile for height and weight but Dr. Farr is happy with your progress.
- You are 25.5" long. They had to measure you twice because you haven't grown much.
- Still wearing a range of sizes. Most of your pajamas are 6-9m. I'm mostly buying 12m but you can still wear 6m.
- Size 3 diapers. You wear 5-6 a day.
- You sleep 12 hours at night. Usually 7:00-7:00. You have always been a great sleeper. I just lay you in your crib and you go right to sleep. But you also don't mind being rocked or held which is nice too. You are so snuggly and I love it.
- Still taking two naps most days. One around 9:00 in the morning and the other around 1:00 in the afternoon.
- You're still not crawling but you're so close. I feel like you'll be everywhere by Christmas.
- You're trying to pull up on the side of the pack and play. I'm still using the bassinet part because you like being able to see out but I'm going to have to move it down soon so you don't fall out.
- You're still nursing really well. We try to get in 5 times a day but sometimes it's only 4. You don't seem to mind. You usually nurse for 15-20 minutes every 3 hours. You will also take a bottle of formula with no problem. You aren't picky.
- You're eating table food at least once everyday. You want whatever we're eating now that you know what it's all about. I can't even remember what all you've had this month. You had spaghetti for the first time tonight and it was a mess and you loved it.
- You still suck your thumb and I'm sure I'll hate it soon enough but right now I think it's adorable.
- You got two teeth this month. Both on the bottom and you are so proud of them.
- Your hair is thinning and lightening up.
- Eyes are still blue.
- You've said "Mama" a few times. You won't say anything on command these days.
- You started clapping you hands and it's so cute.
We are so excited about the holidays this year. You and your brother just make everything more magical. You are already so excited about the Christmas tree and all the lights. You are the easiest baby ever. So laid back. You were fussy the week your two teeth came in but other than that you usually sit and entertain yourself. You smile all the time and I can't get enough of it. We love to take turns making you laugh and smile. You're so smitten with your brother and he can almost always make you smile. It's so special. Happy nine months baby girl! We can't imagine life without you.