Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Break

I am so excited about Spring Break! I know that I am an adult and I don't technically get a "Spring Break" but since my brother and sister are still in college I live vicariously through them! Tomorrow I am taking my niece Ava to Tuscaloosa to go to a gymnastics meet! She doesn't even know what gymnastics is so it should be exciting for her. She was more excited about seeing my brother John! She loves Alabama! We took her to a football game last season and now she is hooked! She asked for everything Alabama for Christmas and her birthday! I wanted to go to the quad and spend some time Saturday but I don't know if the weather is going to allow it! I also want to eat at some a my favorite places that I have missed over the last year!

I am going to the lake for the day Wednesday then back for the weekend on Friday! I am so excited! It is one of my favorite places on earth! It is so peaceful and relaxing especially this time of year when there aren't as many boats on the water!

I can't wait! I need to be doing some spring cleaning but that can wait!

No comments: