Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!?!


Here are a few photos from the weekend.

Porter riding down the sidewalk.


Our family!


Ally in her Easter dress.


I wanted to wish everyone a belated Happy Easter! I love any excuse for a family get together! I am very close to my family! Although I know not everyone shares this joy! I also understand that the older we get the harder it is to get everyone together in the same place at the same time! In fact my family was never all together this weekend. Some didn't "feel well" while others had other obligations. It makes me sad that everyone didn't make more of an effort to spend a few hours together. I was also very upset that I didn't get to hunt not one Easter egg. Not one! We usually have a hunt at my Grandmothers for the "kids" but we didn't this year! I wanted to get a photo of my brother's family then of the four of us but never did because we were never all together. I really shouldn't worry because we actually see each other a lot (at least once a week, well not the college kids but the rest of us) I was just really upset. I was more upset because Patrick didn't get up and go to church with me but I understood that he had only had 6 hours of sleep in two days. Anyways enough rambling!

No comments: