Monday, May 4, 2009

Ally's Birthday

Okay so I know that some people might think this is a little but weird (and it is) but Saturday was Ally's first birthday so I decided to throw a party for her and a few of her friends came to celebrate! I really just thought the dogs would play and the owners would chat and that would be it! Well I had made some doggie cupcakes and I put Ally on the table and she dug in to them just like a child would have! It was the funniest thing I've seen in a while! Then it was time to open presents. So that is just what she did. She stuck her head in the bag and started draging the gifts out! It was like she knew exactly what she was supposed to do! I was so thrilled! I htink everyone had a great time.
Opening her presents from Sophie, Isabella, and Molly!
Enjoying all the doggie cupcakes!
Reading her card from Nana and Grandaddy! With her cake
Ally 1 year old!

No comments: