Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Ornaments

I wanted to share all of the ornaments that we were given and some that we bought this year! You all know how much I love ornaments we got some really great ones this year! You can look at our ornaments from last year HERE.



These are the two my momma gave us.  Patrick got his ESPN Santa this year he's watching TV.  I got my Barbie.  I was going to get something else this year because our tree if over run with Barbies but when I saw this one with the little poodle I just had to have her!


These two are from our vacations this year.  We were fortunate enough to go our two nice vacations this year.  In February we went to the mountains for a long weekend and then in July Patrick had to go to Chicago for work and I got to tag along and I'm so glad I did because we had an amazing time.  So I got these two ornaments to remember those two awesome trips.

I saw this sweet poodle at Hobby Lobby and I had to get it for Miss Ally! It's so cute!

My cousin-in-law (is that even a term) got me this one.  Supposedly it's good luck to have a birds next in your tree.  When you got a real tree and it had a birds nest in it you were supposed to have a fruitful year.  (I think!)

I got these two precious presents at an ornament exchange with Patrick's aunts and cousins.

My mom gave us these two for our House Divided tree downstairs.  I love them!

Carla gave us these super cute stockings with Big Al and Aubie.

I got these hats at Hobby Lobby I thought they were so cute!

These were my favorite! I got them at Hobby Lobby too.  I thought they were so stinking cute!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow! How cute are those Alabama ornaments?? :) I have never seen those at Hobby Lobby. You had to have been lucky enough to go on the day they put those out! They are super cute!