Tuesday, March 1, 2011

African Romance- The Bachelor Style

I have noticed something about myself over the past few days, weeks, months.  I tend to be obsessive about things.  Like once I get an idea in my head I let it consume my every thought.  I worry and plan and obsess even if I know it is something that is totally not going to happen.  Case in point...Lion Sands Resort.  I mentioned last night that I wasn't sure about the fantasy suite being a tree house in the middle of a private game reserve.  Well after much thought I've decided that it would be amazing to stay in a tree house in the middle of a private game reserve. 

While I was browsing the Lion Sands Resort website I came across a page for the Bachelor Style South African tour.  Can I just say if we had an extra $12,000.00 I would have already booked our flights.  (Which would be the only down fall...30 hours traveling...most of that actually in the air.) 
All the rooms are so airy and beautiful.

Best place to see the "Big 5" Elephants, Lions, Leopards, Buffalo, and Rhinos.

Massage anyone?

Seriously go check out this place...maybe we could get a group rate if we all went together.
(Patrick said for that kind of money he would build us one heck of a treehouse in the back yard that we could stay in any time we wanted!)

I've already looked up the cheapest times to travel and weather conditions for a vacation that I'll never in a million years be able to afford.  (Even if we did come into an extra $12,000.00 I would never be able to justify spending that much money on a vacation.)  See what I mean OBSESSEd!  Patrick and I decided we were going to take a little over night trip to Nashville in June to see a band play.  I'm already planning what I'm going to wear, pack, eat, etc.  I really have a problem!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was researching for my wedding blog and came across yours. I've been to Lion Sands and stayed in the Leopard Tree (one night out of the 4 we were there). I can tell you that it is extraordinary and beyond words. Even the staff there is so gracious and amazing. I haven't been in two years and I can remember their names! I am hoping to go back when we get married. If you have the chance, GO. It is worth it!