Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cool Air has me giddy!

The air has been so cool today.  I've been loving it.  I thought i'd share the few Fall things I put out on Monday.  I wish you could smell my living room.  The pumpkin spice candle really makes everything feel like fall.
I added some fallish flowers to the vase on the mantle.  The curtains in this room are very warm colors and make the room feel more like fall anyway.

I needed new candles but I decicded at least for now I'd see how I liked the little pumpkins.  I like them. 

I added a couple little pumpkins to this dish on the coffee table.  When I first put the other stuff in the dish Patrick asked me if I'd just gotten some crap out of the yard.  Men.

Halloween bowl filled with candy waiting on cute little trick-or-treaters.  I'm sure I'll have to fill the bowl again before Halloween.  My scarecrows will go on the porch when it stops raining.

This is a ledge going downstairs.  I love those two little pumpkins.  I've had them for a couple years but struggled finding a place for them.  I thought they looked good here. 

Day 247
The whole living room. 
It's very subtle but that's how I like it!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your decorations!!!

DaisyGirl said...

I wish I could come live in your living room. haha! It's so perfectly cozy looking!

Hope you're having a good week!