Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Weekend Review


We had a nice weekend!  I didn't take many photos but it was still a nice time.

Friday night, Kristen came and stayed with me since Patrick was working.  We had such a nice night.  We sat out on the deck and talked for hours.  Have I mentioned we are loving our new deck furniture!  I sit out there most mornings and most afternoons. 

Saturday we headed to mass to celebrate Ava's first Holy Communion.  I can't believe she's 8 years old.  After church we ordered pizza and rented We Bought a Zoo.  I thought it was so cute.



Sunday was Mother's Day so we headed to lunch at my parents' house.  We played wii with the kids and watched crap on tv.  For dinner we headed to the Horton house. We had a nice time there too.  I've been so bad about taking pictures lately, that much change!

I am so thankful for my mommy.  I am proud to call her my friend.  We may not see eye to eye on things but we can usually laugh about it.  I'm also thankful for Patrick's mom.  She is one of the sweetest people I've ever met.  She is so kind and tenderhearted. I'm so happy she's in my life.

It was a nice relaxing weekend.  I'm looking forward to this weekend.  I'm headed to the beach with my parents and the kiddos.  Should be fun!

No comments: