Tuesday, December 11, 2012

35 weeks




How Far Along: 35 weeks

Size of baby: Large Cantaloupe (19-22in, 5.5lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 45lbs. I'm not looking forward to the aftermath of this pregnancy. 

Maternity Clothes: Yes, all the time.  I wear the same few outfits over and over again.

Gender: Boy!

Movement: All the time.  He's getting stronger.  He also gets the hiccups almost every night.  Patrick was able to feel it the other day.  Pretty cool stuff!

Sleep: Ha ha.  What sleep?  I suppose this is a sort of training for life with an infant!  I'm sleeping in two hour increments during the night.  It hasn't been fun!  I'm just ready to be able to hold my baby when we can't sleep!
 
What I miss:  Not having heartburn.
 
Cravings: Nothing particular.

Symptoms: Heartburn and swelling, swelling and heartburn.  The heartburn is starting to make sleep nearly impossible.  Last night I slept in the recliner for 5 hours.  It was the best sleep i've gotten in days!
 
Best Moment this week:  We had an appointment yesterday where the doctor told me, "Wow, you're measuring big!!!".  I get to have an ultrasound next week to see how big he is.  I'm a little nervous.  2 weeks ago she said I was measuring right on time.  I'm not going to lie, the thought of meeting him a little earlier than we originally thought thrills me!  Hopefully we can keep him in there a few more weeks.

No comments: