Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekend Review


We had a very nice relaxing weekend.  We didn't really have any plans and just went with the flow and it was just what I needed to gear up for the last few weekends of summer.  It won't be long till football season kicks off and we'll be going all fall.
Barrett is proud to be an American every day!  He's also really into his feet these days. (This was right before I turned my back for 0.5 seconds and he toppled over an hit his face on the wipes box. #momfail
Friday night Lorie, Kristen and I went to an early dinner so I could get back home to feed Barrett and get him in bed.  We are babysitting Bella while her family is on vacation and Kristen brought Marni so we had a little poodle play date.  I had not seen Marni in a few months, she has grown so much and she and Ally look so much alike.

Bella was relaxing Saturday morning.
I thought this was a cute shot of the dogs napping together.
My big handsome {almost} 7 month old. Seriously, time slow down.
We enjoyed the day while Patrick was at work and then Saturday evening John and Hope came by to visit after their engagement pictures!  We enjoyed visiting with them.
Church wore this guy out.  My mom was holding him and he was looking at my dad while dad was talking to him and his eyes just closed and he was asleep!

Sunday afternoon Patrick took Barrett to his parent's house to visit while I took a nap.  It was a wonderful afternoon!
I love this outfit I borrowed for Barrett.
I thought he looked like a little royal baby!
 
Which by the way I am obsessed with!
 
Hope y'all had a great weekend.  Looking forward to the weekend and my birthday Saturday! 

No comments: