Friday, October 25, 2013

The Great Pumpkin Patch


Another thing on the list of things I couldn't wait to do with my kids got checked off this week.  Patrick and I took Barrett to The Great Pumpkin Patch.  We went on Thursday morning and we got there at just right time.  We were before the school groups and we got a private hay ride out to the patch.


Barrett was unsure of the adventure at this point.

We walked and walked and finally found our perfect pumpkin.

and Barrett thinks I'm hilarious.


Waiting for our ride back to the barn.  He was checking out our choice.  I'm not sure he approved.

Oh my word he's so cute.

This is my new favorite family photo.
 
We didn't stay long but its been one of my favorite fall days so far.  The weather here as finally cooled off and it really feels like fall.  In the last few weeks I've felt so overwhelmingly blessed that it literally brings me to tears.  Never in my life did I know how much I would grow, learn and love this season of life.  God is good.

No comments: