Sunday, July 27, 2014

Twenty Nine

So...I turned 29 today.
I'm not sure how exactly this happened so quickly but it did and here I am, staring straight at my 30's.  Part of me loves this age and stage of life.  I feel like I've finally reached a point where I'm comfortable in my skin.  I don't worry nearly as much about what other people think of me.  It's a great place to be when you start focusing on the things and people that really matter. 
 
We've had a great weekend celebrating!
Friday night was book club and they got me this yummy cake.  We has so much fun hanging out.  I look forward to this night so much each month.
 
Saturday, Patrick got up with Barrett and let me sleep late.  It was so nice.  Patrick had to work so Barrett and I hung out all afternoon.  We ran errands and picked up Chinese food for dinner. 
Sunday morning, Patrick got up with Barrett again and let me sleep in.  We enjoyed breakfast and snuggles.  We went to Mass and then to my parents house for lunch.  My favorite part of the day was when my mom pulled out my birthday video and we watched a bunch of my birthday parties growing up.  It was so much fun. 
We left there and went to Patrick's parents house for dinner.  We ordered chilis and it was delicious. 
I got some pictures with my sweet boy before dinner.  He's so big and I love him so much. 
It was such a fun day. I'm really looking forward to this year.  

No comments: