Monday, July 13, 2015

The Horton House Daily: Week 27


Day 183:  We introduced Barrett to the joy of Taco Casa.  He's a fan.

Day 184:  Got my pinterest on making a dessert for Fourth of July.
 

Day 185:  Celebrating the 4th at the lake with the family.  We were so excited Patrick got to join us this year.  Its the first time in years he's been able to be there.
Day 186:  I got this mask in my latest voxbox and I loved it.  I've got a whole post coming for the Nurture Vox Box but I loved it. (I was given the mask to try and review)

Day 187:  Patrick was out of town working so I got take out but this is what Barrett chose to eat.
 
Day 188:  We had a really long day at the office and Barrett was a trooper.  I got him a blizzard for a reward but he fell asleep so I ate it.

Day 189:  Jessica and Jackson came over to swim and play and eat lasagna.  It was fun.  The boys had a blast in their little pool!

No comments: