Monday, December 14, 2015

29 Weeks



How Far Along: 29 weeks  
Size of baby: Butternut squash  (16in, 2.5lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes, always in public.  I'm wearing the same 5 or 6 outfits over and over again. It's going to be a long 10 weeks.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: All the time. It's the most amazing feeling!
Sleep: I've slept great this week.  Just need more of it.  I need to go to bed earlier but there just aren't enough hours in the day.
What I miss: My clothes and wine.
Cravings: None really.
Symptoms:  Sciatica. It started last Thursday.  It hasn't been as bad this week but still have days where it is really painful.  I've got a better idea of what triggers it now so I'm trying to avoid lifting stuff and carrying Barrett.
Best Moment this week:  We had our last 4 week appointment.  We start going every two weeks now.  Well this week I get to go back in one week since I failed my 1 hour glucose test and I've got to do the 3 hour one. Yay. Hopefully I'll pass that one.  When I go back and read these posts from when I was pregnant with Barrett I laugh at how much we had ready.  We are so behind this time.  I'm just trying to get through the holidays and then we'll tackle the nursery.  We really don't have a lot to do, it's only about a days work we've just got to do it.

No comments: