Monday, February 15, 2016

38 Weeks



How Far Along: 38 weeks
Size of baby: Around 6.8lbs and 19.5" long.  
Maternity Clothes: All bottoms are maternity except one pair of sweat pants that I'm pretty much living in at home.  Tops and tunics are still not maternity. I have 5-7 outfits that I wear every week.
Gender: Girl!
Movement:  She's slowed down some this week. Running out of room I'm assuming.
Sleep: Sleep has not been good this week.  There have been several days where I've woken up around 2:30 and not been able to go back to sleep.  Makes for pretty long days.
What I miss: Not being pregnant.  Drinks with dinner.  Moving without pain.  Not going to the restroom every 5 minutes.  Just to name a few.  I'm so thankful for this baby and pregnancy but I'm ready for this baby to be on the outside now.
Cravings: Fruit. Orange juice.
Symptoms:  Just feeling large.  I had my last doctors appointment today and was 1cm dilated.  But my doctor thinks I'll make it to my scheduled date. 
Best Moment this week:  We are in the final 7 day countdown.  Everything now is "this time next week we'll have our baby".  Bags are packed (although they'll probably be unpacked and repacked a few times before next week).  We are just so ready!

I've definitely grown a little over these last 4 weeks. 

No comments: