Thursday, April 28, 2016

Family Fun










About a month ago, we celebrated Madelyn's baptism.  It was the prettiest day and we so enjoyed getting to spend time with family.
Barrett adores his cousins, especially Harper and Porter.
They are so sweet to include him in everything they do.

AveryAnn was trying out Madelyn's play mat.  She liked it.

Of course big brother had to try it out too.

Nana with the girls.
Aunt Stephanie and my Grandmother with AveryAnn.

Matching babies.

I'm a little obsessed with matching sibling outfits.

I love this picture.  Patrick and I were honored to be Madelyn's Godparents.  Their priest had us all place our hands on Madelyn as he was pouring the water over her head.  I loved this and this picture is just beautiful. 
I love this one too.  We're all smiling so big.  (the quality is crappy because it's from my phone).  It was such a special day and we were so happy to be a part of it.  I wish we lived closer so we could see them more.  The girls are growing and changing so quickly I feel like we're missing out.

No comments: