Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Four Months

Baby girl, today you're four months old!  You are the easiest, happiest baby in the world.  I'm sure of it.  I might be a bit biased but you are a really easy, happy baby.  You are almost always smiling or "talking". If you're not smiling you're sleeping.  You put yourself to sleep almost anywhere.  You fuss a minute but then you're snoozing. We are all just head over heels for you!
  • You weighed 14lbs 8 oz at the doctor this week. (65th percentile) I think your weight gain has slowed down some.
  • You were 24.5 inches long (25th percentile)
  • Your head circumference was 16.5 inches.
  • You're wearing 3-6, 6 and some 9 month clothes.
  • Size 3 diaper
  • You eat every 4 hours for 15-20 minutes.  You've put yourself on a pretty good schedule.  You usually eat around 7:30, 11:30, 3:30 and 6:30.
  • You take around 5oz in a bottle when you take one.
  • You're sleeping 12 hours at night.  We usually put you in your bed around 7:00 and you go right to sleep. 
  • You started sleeping in your crib this month.  You've done great. 
  • Your hair is still dark and wild. It will lay down after your bath but I wouldn't call it flat.
  • Your eyes are still blue.  I think they're going to change but I really hope not.
  • You're getting better at tummy time.  You would much rather be on your back.
  • You're not rolling yet but you're so close to rolling back to tummy.
  • You still love your bunny and you've added your elephant to the mix too. 
  • You like to sit up more than lay down these days.  I think you'll be sitting on your own soon.  I think that was my favorite stage with Barrett.
  • You suck your thumb to go to sleep.  It so sweet.
  • You found your feet this month and you're always reaching for them.
  • You went on your first vacation this month.  We went to the beach and stayed with Tony & Carla.  You did so great traveling and on the beach.  We can't wait to take you and your brother on the big vacation we've got planned for the fall.
AveryAnn,
We're all pretty crazy about you baby!  You are the perfect addition to our family!  The time is just flying by.  I love seeing you grow and grow.  I love dressing you up every day.  You're like my real, live baby doll.  You are just a joy to be around each day.  You do so great at work.  You play and nap and pretty much entertain yourself.  I'm sad sometimes that your newborn days are long gone but then your smile or try to sit up and I'm quickly reminded that there is still so much fun to be had together. 
Love you baby girl!


No comments: