Monday, January 2, 2017

Last week of 2016 & NYE

We had a wonderful week between Christmas and the New Year! Can I just say that I love when Christmas is on a Sunday!! I love the four day weekend, I was just perfect!  We worked Tuesday-Friday.  Mainly just getting the office cleaned up and ready for a new year.
This sweet girl loves her beauty and the beast tea set. 

She rarely falls asleep on me anymore.  This was so sweet!

While brother plays on his new swingset she tries to pick everything off the ground and eat it.

I feel like it's rained nearly every day since Christmas.  There was one clear day and we took full advantage of it.

Barrett got a new tool set for Christmas and he's been working on everything around the house all week. 
He definitely never falls asleep on me anymore so this was a real treat!
We went over to Matt and Jennifer's house to watch the Alabama game Saturday.  The Moore's came too.  Barrett and Jackson were obsessed with the cat.  The cat was not obsessed with them.  At one point they were just sitting and waiting for him to come out so they could take his picture with their tablets.  It was a fun night celebrating the big "W".  We're headed to the National Championship again!

We headed home to watch the ball drop.

I had to get a picture of my girl in her cute elephant hat.  I bought this hat when I was pregnant with Barrett (the bow comes off).  I love that she got to wear it too.

Every NYE I'm reminded of that first week at home with out tiny newborn baby.  He was on the bili-light and he got to come off of it at midnight NYE so while the rest of the time zone counted down to the new year we counted down to getting to take him off the light.  I can't believe how quickly the time has passed.  Now we have two precious babies.  2016 was crappy for a lot of people but for us it was pretty special.  Patrick started a new job, we had our baby girl, Barrett started K3 and we went to Disney World.  It was so much fun!  I can't wait to see what 2017 holds!

No comments: