Saturday, July 7, 2018

June Happenings

I guess since we're already a week into July I can go ahead and recap June.  
We kicked off the month with National Donut Day.  There's no better day to wear your smocked donut shirts.  Sidenote, Barrett is definitely too old for these smocked shirts but I just can't quit them.  I could cry thinking about how big he's getting.

This was the same day and they had worn me out.  I was so happy to get a little break while they both napped.

Barrett got a much needed haircut.  He looks too old.  I can't handle it.

We celebrated Brook's baptism.

I was honored to be his Godmonther.  We went to John and Hope's that afternoon and had the best day!

We had to swing by Sonic on the way home.  I love Sonic and miss ours so much!

AveryAnn had her first timeout experience.  Barrett couldn't stand it and said he needed to take a nap. I was annoyed but also thought it was so cute.

One Saturday Patrick and Clay both had to work so the kids and I went down to Elizabeth's house and picked blueberries and made muffins.

We had the best day.  We watched movies and hung out.  


I had to do a comparison from last year the day I started Keto.  I'm clearly off the wagon lately but I'm still so proud of how far I've come.

We celebrated Father's Day.



I love this picture of AveryAnn just eating a fried chicken leg, wearing her Lilly outfit.

Patrick caught this sweet moment of Barrett "reading" to AveryAnn.

On Wednesday's our library sells hot dogs on the deck.  We've been going every week with my parents and it's been so much fun.  

She passed out at work.

Just swinging with Grandaddy!

On the 30th we hosted a baby shower for Jessica and baby Jonah.  I'm obsessed with the balloon garland right now.  We loved how this one turned out.  We had the best morning celebrating Jessica and Jonah.  We can't wait for him to get here!
That's a wrap for June.  We had a fun, busy month!  July is already off to a great start!


No comments: