Friday, June 7, 2019

Kindergarten Graduation

Barrett's first year of big school has been nothing short of amazing!  I can't believe how fast Kindergarten came and went.  Barrett has grown and matured so much this year and I am so proud of him.
I've had the best time getting to be the class room mom.  My last task was taking cap and gown pictures of the kids and delivering Mrs. Ross's end of the year gift.  Full disclosure, I'd bought her a gift card at the beginning of the year but I accidentally gave it to her during Teacher Appreciation week.  So Jessica and I were going to buy her a gift cart to Top Golf out of pocket for her end of the year gift.  (Yes, Top Golf sounds kind of random but she'd mentioned she wanted to go and I thought it would be fun for summer).  I decided last minute to reach out to the other parents just to see if anyone wanted to donate, I was hoping to get $50.  Within an hour I had $200 in my account to be spent on her.  If that doesn't show how much parents love her I don't know what does.  I don't know how she did it but she made every student feel like they were her favorite.  We were able to get her the gift card to Top Golf, a gift certificate to the nail salon and an Amazon gift card to get her summer kicked off right!  I cried giving it to her.  We are going to miss her so much.

Every AveryAnn loved her.  If she doesn't have her we will all be devastated.

They had a sweet little "completion ceremony" at the high school.  I tried to get Barrett to wear his suit but he wouldn't do it.  Don't be surprised if I make him wear a royal blue gingham bow tie for his high school graduation.

We are so proud of him!

These sweet buddies found out this week they have the same first grade teacher too!  They are so excited.  I'm already praying for her.

We survived Kindergarten together!  Thankful we get to be together again next year!
Bring on Summer time!

No comments: