Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back to School...

As I walked from my car to my first college course in almost 2 years I couldn't help but be excited! I love that feeling of not knowing what to expect as you walk in to meet the teacher! I am currently taking a photography class at Samford University and so far I love it. I missed the first class last week do to a faulty planner...okay it's probably not fair to blame the planner when I didn't consult it to double check the day the class was on! Anyway, last night was my first class and I don't think I missed much last week and I knew exactly where to pick up! We were supposed to bring in photos that we had taken and of course the jump drive I used didn't work in class. I was sad that I didn't get to share my images. I think I am going to get a lot out of this! Photography started as a hobby but as I learn more I just want to do it all day, everyday. If anyone need some photos taken let me know I am always looking for new subjects to shoot! (My nieces and nephews are cute but I think they are getting tired of me!)

No comments: